Monday, March 9, 2009

Retox

Here is the recipe to make me blackout.
Before the bar:
2 cans of joose

2 hours at the bar:
3 shots of yukon jack
3+ cans of sparks

I don't remember much of hour 2 and after. But I guess I'm a huge fan of pulling my pants down in the bar and in public. I'll scream and talk shit about whatever I want. I will drunk dial.
I told my girlfreind she was a one night stand. Repeatedly. I spent a good 10 minutes telling her how much I hated Tijuanas car. Then the car she was driving. While driving down the highway. I pulled it from drive into second gear.
While at home I tried to rip, literally rip all my clothes off. And I woke up naked next to my lady. Real confused.
All n all, it was a good night.

I hope theres more stories no one has told me yet.

1 comment:

  1. you dont remember stopping by my house on the way home to play some uno?

    ReplyDelete