Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Put the Dot in tha Dot Com

I've been quoted on the bsmitty.com twitter.

"all i have to do is show my girl bsmitty.com and shes ripping her clothes off!" (it's true, I don't think it was the photo's of me. I think it was the photo's of Eric V ripping waaaaaaaaay hard. But I won't tell her that.)

But if you don't know who bsmitty is. I'll give you the low down.

First off, he's my BFF & lifepartner (no homo). He's the raddest photographer in the midwest. Maybe the world. I don't know, you don't know. He's commin up hot, with photo's in magazines left n right. An interveiw even!

But if you wanna see him come up even harder. Check out his site. BSMITTY DOT COM he's on this merch kick. So stop by his store. He's got everything! Stickers, buttons, Shirts, & even prints. I mean he dosent have all that in his store, but if you lurk his site hard enough you can find his email, and be like "duuuuuuuuuuude, hook me up with a print" or "duuuuuuuuuude, lemme getta sticker!"

Go there!

OH! Did I mention there is a free gift in every bsmitty dot com tee...

A subliminal message!
Peep the tee!


1 comment:

  1. so stoked on this! youll always be a homie to the heart brah!!

    ReplyDelete