Friday, March 13, 2009

Runnin' Wild

Last night ripped!
The Poison Arrows played with the Queers at the Grog Shop. Theyre so fuckin' good live. I had been looking forward to that show for a few months now. And definatley was not disapointed. So check theyre myspace. Find out when n where their playing!

After the Poison Arrows set, Megan & I boogied over to the Beachland Ballroom to see the Black Lips. We didnt wanna pay for any shows tonight, so we didnt. We walked past security. And as we're walking in I hear "hey, hey! stop!" We made it into the ballroom and dipped into the pit. The Black Lips suck live by the way. But the bartenders at the Beachland ruled. The shots the poured were gnarly. And when they asked to see my stamp, i showed them my stamp from the grog. And that is apparently good enough.
But that's all I have to say about last night. It was fun.

1 comment: