Sunday, April 5, 2009

1week recap part 1

Tim Worthen = Slacker. Amongst other things.

Lemme start back with Friday. Mar 27, 2009

There was a party @ the wolf den. In parma. I attended with Tijuana & the always charming Miss Megan. Shit was poppin off. Everyone was getting drunk. And staying in line. Except I hear someone stole Mama Wolfs phone. And whomever you are, your a piece of shit for that. But anyways. Doost & CJ were in attendence. As was Jeffy P whom witch I had to keep in line, for the majority of the night. I saw him make out with this chick. And then freak out n run down the street. But the best part of this story is, he was wearing daisy dukes. But I eventually convinced him driving while blacked out was a bad idea. And we returned to the party. To find Tijuana snaking the girl Jeffy was making out with, and then more freaking out happened. After that happened everything gets hazy. The party died down. Jeffy & I found several sparks, witch we enjoyed in the bathroom while he was shitting. Then passed out in the most uncomfortable position ever on the most uncomfortable couch ever. Tijuana got laid. Go Tijuana!

Here'sa picture I found on my phone the next day. It's doost. And I have no Idea if he took the picture or I did. But fuck trying to figure it out. He looks like he's balding.

to be continued in a little bit, gnar boot time.

No comments:

Post a Comment