Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Part 2 of my recap

So this entry is about Saturday March 28th.


I woke up on the uncomfortable couch at the Wolf den. At about 10am. I got off the couch, and fell. I was still drunk. Way drunk. I spent the whole ride back to my house wishing I was dead.
I called bsmitty.com back, cuz I missed his phonecall. I told him I'd be over his house at 1. I wanted to go back to bed.
Well I went back to bed, and I didn't wake up until around 4pm.
With the worst hangover ever, I met up with bsmitty and we drove to meet up with the Chicago homies to take them to Slayer.
Slayer got slayed. And there's some photo's of Jeremiah shredding it, as well as him and some crack heads. I'd go to bsmitty.com and snake them. But I'm too lazy. So just click the link and lurk them out.
After slayer, we went downtown. I broke my board at the first spot. And we continued to go here n there.
Then at 12am we called it a night, and I let the chicago homies sleep on my floor. 5 dudes, myself n bsmitty kickin it in my room. drinkin beers n smokin cigarettes. Well except bsmitty, he dont drink.
That was saturday. That was a really, really fun day.

There might be a part 3 to this. Depends how lazy I am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment