Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have a present, it is the present

This weekend was full of some decent events. Jessy May was in town for the weekend. So saturday we got drunk n had awesome bff conversation.












Tony Tartamella rules. He sent this picture to my phone, from some one else's phone. Cause he's a gypsy that dosent have a high tech cellphone.
I don't know who the little boy he's fagging out with is. But I do know he grows the most epic facial hair.










I aquired a few new parts for my bike. I found a huffy in the trash, and took the riser bars off it. My freind Justin had just bought a new MTB and gave me the grips n bent seat off it. Now if I could only update the wheels and cranks, it'll rip sooo much harder. If ya ever wanna go booze cruise, hit me up.










Bsmitty has been killin it with blog posts. Here is me being akward. I have the worlds worst foot wart. And bsmitty came to pick me up on sunday for a mansfeild sesh, it took me 15 minutes to see where I misplaced my wart killer stuff. Then I had to wash my foot. Ever sit on the sink n wash your foot?
But we went to skate the Elyria park, n do a fun trick tip thing for his blog on saturday. Well check it out, its funny.

3 comments:

  1. foot wart is better than weiner wart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i bought those socks for me to wear at meijer.
    some stupid chick teen flick...but they got a face on'em.
    i just got done eating a massive burrito to nurse the rager-leftovers in my body

    ReplyDelete