Thursday, April 23, 2009

Columbogus & Dayton

So, the pictures I took on the HiJacked camera of bsmitty.com turned up.Not in my email. But on bsmitty's new blog. This blog is currently only filled with random photo's from our trip. But from what I understand in the future, it will be full of random stuff. Unlike his main blog, thats not really a blog. It's well, whatever it is. It rips and I know you visit it daily. Or atleast when he post's a bulletin on myspace.
So I'm uploading the same photo's as bsmitty, from his last 3 blog posts. Putting in my own commentaryAnd i'll steal the rest when he uploads them.

This is the car on the way to ColumBOGUS. I always make awesome faces.





















So we get into Downtown Columbus, and find a Hyatt. Find a garage to park in. And were going thru this maze of tunnels. Witch took us to the hotel with the double set inside. But it was the wrong Hyatt. Who the fuck puts 2 Hyatts in a 6block radius.

Bsmitty n Jeff were trying to win some lotto cash, to pay for the parking garage we just wasted. They wasted even more on the lotto. They wouldn't call it gamblin' if they called it winnin'. There was a picture to show that. But it fucked up my blog format, check bsmitty's blog for it








So we finally get to the right hotel, start skating with the rest of the dudes we went to meet up with. Get 6 blocks away, and it rains. So dotcom jeff n I walked back to the hotel. Bummed.
















Since we were just sitting in the lobby, we decided to not break the rules while we were waiting for the homies to get back. I like to smoke where I wanna smoke!

















When I asked brad if there was a pool, I didn't mean table. I'm on a strict budget. And it was only 20 bux after I gave dot com 10 for gas n parking.




















So when we figured out there was no pool, no free internet, no free breakfast, and not an open booze store in sight. We had to go on a mission.

















Down the elevator, to find a place to buy booze. Bsmitty dosent drink, but he was along for the rain walk.





Bsmitty found the meaning of his existance, or rather his demise. Peanuts kill. And thats exactly what he wanted to eat at that point. Again, there was a phot for this, but it fucked me. So peep on bsmittys shit for what it is.








After about another 6 block walk in the rain. I asked some randoms, and kkinds scared them. But I asked them for a bar for carry out booze. They sent us the the tip top. Thank goodness.















After 15 bux, and 6 tall boys in hands, the walk back to the hotel wasnt so bad. You n I know there's more to this story....



No comments:

Post a Comment