Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Megan got a sweet bike off craigslist. And we took a trek on the bike trail from Oberlin to Elyria. Then in typical girl style, she started her period so we couldn't go all the way. But we went elsewhere. And it was alot of fun. I'm setting the post time of this post to 12pm on 5/6/09 at this time I am supposed to go on another bike ride from Kipton to Elyria. Well as of right now, it's 10:41pm on cinco de mustache, and I'm kinda drunk, and I'm waiting on this chick. So I'm kinda doubting this whole bike ride thing. I havent had a sober's night sleep since.... I wanna say last thursday. And I'm lacking lotsa motivation. Except for the whole blog thing. Cuz I just came up on a new digicam. So I don't have to take annoying phone pics. Oh well. I'm gonna shit shower n shave. Have fun reading this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment