Sunday, February 8, 2009

fashion


You know whats the latest trend?

Milfs. Yeah Milfs. We all love them.
Ya know what else is cool. Deep V tees. Mullets. Vests. Pinstripe hoodies.
Highlighted hair. Surfer sign language.
And many more things that you can't play i spy with in this picture. This is from last Saturday, from the fashion show Sadie G was in. I look incredibly sober in this picture. But I had already spilled 2 drinks.

It's 8pm, Im drinking Joose. And getting loose. Tonights bside. I love tonight. It seems like every weeks some sort of bad decision is made there. Well I'm making it before I go. Im doin it big this week. 3 cans of Joose before I go. I hope I dont remember who I make out with tonight.

The goal for everyone that reads this, is to do something you'll regret. Then tell me about it. Comment this, email it to me timworthen@gmail.com or hit me up on myspace. The best story will go with mine. Deal? You fuckin won't. I mean I know only like 3 people are loyal readers. So you 3 do something!

1 comment: