Thursday, February 5, 2009

Field Minding

Mind Field. Amazing skateboard video. I won't ruin it for anyone that wasnt there. But goddamn, I want to. I will ruin this tho. Heath Kirchart. In the credits. In the thank you section. Heath Kirchart thanks. "Nobody." Heath is gnarly as fuck.

So I woke up today in a bit of a scamper. It was 11am, and I had stayed up til 5 am "hangin out". 11am rolls around. Jeff Smeff calls me to inform me he's not going. So I have to rush to get ready, to pick up Doost in Avon Lake and go meet up with Chad & Mark in Strongsville to roll out to Dayton. After driving half way to Doost's and realizing I brought no money, turning around and all the other time that was spent in a car today. I don't wanna be in one again for a long while. I hate cars. Hate em.

But in my scamper to get ready, I still managed to check out my myspace. Low n behold there was this glorious comment on my page. that won't resize right so you can read it without clicking it. But click it.
But if Nick tell's me more sweet somethings I wanna hear, I'm bailing. I'm over Ohio right now. I needs to see the west coast. BTW check out the Band. ICARUS LANDING. Rock n f'n Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment