Monday, February 23, 2009

I just want to start this off with an apology.
Jarrett Ward. Sorry for slacking, sorry for my lack of nakedness and other acts of awesome. Please accept my apology and keep me bookmarked.
So last night, at Evolution Skatepark. I saw the one and only Patrick Odell from your favorite internet TV show Epicly Later'd. The skatopia dudes were there. And I think it had something to do with as to why Mr. Odell was there. I was star struck. I wish I snapped a lurker photo of him. But I didnt. Bummed.


Speaking of pictures. Here's some babe cleavage. I took this while she was looking. Thanks Sandi!


OH! So I'm readin this interveiw over at shake junt. Here's a little something I relate to....


"RENO: I'VE NOTICED THAT YOU'VE TAKEN A LIKING TO THIS DELICIOUS MALT BEVERAGE CALLED "JOOSE". HOWS IT BEEN TREATIN YA?
BEAGLEoneISM: HOLY SHIT! JOOSE IS THE BUCKEST DRINK I'VE COME ACROSS! I HAVE A HABIT OF DRINKIN IT WHILE IM DRIVING, CUZ ITS AN ENERGY DRINK AND I LOVE THAT NEXT LEVEL OF BUCKNESS! RECENTLY I HAVE DISCOVERED I ONLY BLACKOUT WHEN I DRINK "JOOSE" WHICH CAUSES ME TO BREAK SHIT AND FIGHT WITH MY GIRL... IM CUTTIN BACK ON IT A LIL, BUT "JOOSE" IS THE FUCKIN SHIT!!!" ""
I relate to the blackout-ness

And I think thats about it. I'm leaving for FL in the morning. Gypsy style. I gotta hundred bux, and a weeks worth of livin to do. If I get broke send me money!

No comments:

Post a Comment