Friday, January 16, 2009

if you see kaye

I've been non stop listening to Turbonegro.
I'm sitting up at fable, taking a break from counting things. I'm almost finished. But since I'm a slacker I take on an average work day. About 100 breaks. I don't know what number I'm on right now. Only because I've been counting other things since 2pm.
We're out of toilet paper, n I need to drop last night beverages off at the pool. Im too lazy to walk next door to steal toilet paper from the... whatever that is right there.
Ok. So right after I said that I got unlazy n went to go next door, n the bathrooms were locked. Now Im gonna sit here all day going. AAAAAAHHH Gotta poop! Mega bummer.
I'm going to Columbus tonight, and tomorrow. And prolly tomorrow night. I gotta go to bside sunday to see if I can't score some shifts. I wanna go to Cali in March to get my shred on.
I came up on a BBQ chicken pizza today. It was real good. Yada yada blah blah blah. I'll have rad pictures for you to look at next time.
This can't be my first picture-less post. Ill find one to throw in here real fast.
I like to share sketchy booze with freinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment