Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jealousy


I've been crashing on Jeff P's couch alot lately.
And I was helping him clean his apt. today. When he found a way rad place to hang his fixed gear.
I've been trying to buy a sweet wall rack for mine while I'm at home. It's like 12 bux @ target. But he just kinda stumbled up on hangers for his blinds, that were magically the same length apart as his bars n seat.
I went to the grocery store today, and came up on all kindsa sweet snacks. And a real good pizza. Hence the bags on the table.
And, getting drunk of regular beer is hard nowadays. I was on a solid bender of vodka, malt liquor or ice beer from the time I went to NYC on December 30th til ummm 2 days before yesterday. And after 2 slices of pizza n 2 beers I'm full. If you wanna send me some sketchy booze in the mail, I'm not opposed to it.

1 comment:

  1. I will send you a bottle of shitty wine if you promise to drink it all in one evening.

    ReplyDelete