Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Daze

Last night was the Fable rental @ chenga57.

It was super fun. Minus the whole skating in slip ons thing.
Everyone had theyre gnar boots on forsure. I won a beer from doost cause he didnt land a blunt kickflip out. This is 2 nights in a row that I won beers for non made tricks. Thank you doost!

Then I left the rental with Jeff P to purchase beers with 3 minutes to go. I made it in the gas station with less than a minute to spare. Got 2 tall sparks, a 40oz of Magnum. I had a 40 of King Cobra waiting at my house, and that wonderful beer I won from Doost. Thanks Doost!
We drank our 40's half way. And mixed the sparks in. Wonderful combonation. Wonderful. I'm still not convinced sparks is going off the market. But here's a video of the mixing.

But the title of this post isnt about this, it's about being lazy. I was laying on my bed/floor Jeff was on my couch, and we were passing everything from cellphones, our laptops, and 40oz's on my skateboard. back n forth. Life dont get much better than this.

This post is much better than the one I was going to do. I was going to do an ode to tits. Then I realized i'd get my blog deleted for posting nudes. Then it was gonna be asses. But then. I realized another alcohol related post would be for the better.
OH! and send nudes! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment