Tuesday, January 13, 2009

spotlite

So I've decided that my new favorite thing to do while I'm out n about is to get in everyones pictures. The creepier the better.
When I was thinking about this, I thought it started on New Years Day. But it started a few days earlier.
While at bside, I creeped in on Calle n Rach tryin to be lesbians. It's a good picture.




While on my trip to NYC, new years day we were drunk n in Times Square jumping in the photos of tourists. Even tho we were tourists ourself. Pat fuckbmx.com gave them all his business cards or stickers. This photo with the ugly girls is the only photo thats shown up so far.
Then after bside last night Megan & Kayleigh were tryin to be cute n take pix in the car. Well I had to be in that too. Note the sparks hue on my tounge. Oh thanks to everyone that I stole booze from last night. If you were drinking sparks, odd are my empty or near empty can became yours. Let that be a lesson to all my freinds. Dont set your beers down!

No comments:

Post a Comment